karaf-dev mailing list archives

From Guillaume Nodet <gno...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: [DISCUSS] How to move JIRA issues ?
Date Mon, 28 Jun 2010 17:11:25 GMT
I've moved the opened JIRA issues.

I've raise a JIRA on FELIX, and moved it to karaf.  The nice thing is
that JIRA keeps track of the old name:
  https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/FELIX-2452
If you open it, you're redirected to the new one.

So maybe we could move the old ones, not sure if we need to do that though ...

--
Cheers,
Guillaume Nodet