karaf-dev mailing list archives

From Achim Nierbeck <achim.nierb...@ptv.de>
Subject Re: Karaf Webconsole and JAAS how does it work?
Date Tue, 13 Jul 2010 12:30:35 GMT

That's what is driving me nuts, I do not have any exceptions.
It asks me for the credentials over and over again :(

I just started the whole server with DEBUG log level and the sift logger
enabled.
It looks like I'm not authorized, I'll attach the
org.ops4j.pax.web.pax-web-jetty.log file

http://karaf.922171.n3.nabble.com/file/n963228/org.ops4j.pax.web.pax-web-jetty.log