karaf-dev mailing list archives

From Guillaume Nodet <gno...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Karaf Webconsole and JAAS how does it work?
Date Tue, 13 Jul 2010 13:48:51 GMT
Yeah, debugging is a good solution in that case.
You should try to put a breakpoint in
org.apache.karaf.webconsole.JaasSecurityProvider#authenticate method
and see what happens.
If you don't hit that breakpoint, it means the webconsole does not see
karaf authenticator, else you should see an exception in that method.

On Tue, Jul 13, 2010 at 2:30 PM, Achim Nierbeck <achim.nierbeck@ptv.de> wrote:

> That's what is driving me nuts, I do not have any exceptions.
> It asks me for the credentials over and over again :(
>
> I just started the whole server with DEBUG log level and the sift logger
> enabled.
> It looks like I'm not authorized, I'll attach the
> org.ops4j.pax.web.pax-web-jetty.log file
>
> http://karaf.922171.n3.nabble.com/file/n963228/org.ops4j.pax.web.pax-web-jetty.log
> org.ops4j.pax.web.pax-web-jetty.log
>

> Guillaume Nodet wrote:
>>
>> Any exception in the log ? Also, I'm not sure to understand what you
>> see, is the http request denied ?
>>

>> On Tue, Jul 13, 2010 at 2:03 PM, Achim Nierbeck <achim.nierbeck@ptv.de>
>> wrote:
>>>

>>> I already did that, and I also configured
>>> the pax-web Container with the following file:
>>>
>>> org.ops4j.pax.web.cfg
>>>
>>> and the following properties:
>>>
>>> org.apache.karaf.features.configKey=org.ops4j.pax.web
>>> org.osgi.service.http.port=8080