karaf-dev mailing list archives

Site index · List index
Message view « Date » · « Thread »
Top « Date » · « Thread »
From "Jamie G." <jamie.goody...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Upgrade to felix 3.x ?
Date Thu, 01 Jul 2010 09:28:22 GMT
+1, we're already going towards a 2.0 karaf so a bump in felix version
like this on trunk sounds fine to me.

Jamie

On Thu, Jul 1, 2010 at 6:06 AM, Freeman Fang <freeman.fang@gmail.com> wrote:
> +1
>
> Thanks
> Freeman
> On 2010-7-1, at 上午3:06, Jean-Baptiste Onofré wrote:
>
>> I think that we need to upgrade at least on the trunk to perform some
>> tests.
>> I'm gonna to raise a jira task about this, we will decide after on a
>> snapshot what we do.
>>
>> What do you think ?
>>
>> Regards
>> JB
>>
>> On 06/30/2010 06:20 PM, Guillaume Nodet wrote:
>>>
>>> Do we want to upgrade felix to 3.0.1 or wait for a more stable version ?
>>> I haven't tried yet, so I'm not sure if it has any impact, I would say
>>> it hasn't, but we won't know until we try ...
>>>
>
>
> --
> Freeman Fang
> ------------------------
> Open Source SOA: http://fusesource.com
>
>

Mime
View raw message