karaf-dev mailing list archives

From Jean-Baptiste Onofré ...@nanthrax.net>
Subject [INFO] Jira issue
Date Thu, 26 Aug 2010 06:17:17 GMT
Hi all,

It seems that we have an issue with Jira:

for Karaf:
org.apache.commons.lang.exception.NestableRuntimeException:
com.atlassian.jira.exception.DataAccessException:
org.ofbiz.core.entity.GenericDataSourceException: Unable to esablish a
connection with the database. (Connection refused. Check that the
hostname and port are correct and that the postmaster is accepting
TCP/IP connections.)

for ServiceMix:
404 HTTP Error

Without the database backend, I can't open the opened tickets :)

Some servers look down:
http://monitoring.apache.org/status/
but I don't know on which one the Jira database is located.

If someone has a contact with infra and inform of the issue, it will be
great.

Thanks
Regards
JB