karaf-dev mailing list archives

From Ioannis Canellos <ioca...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Generate Features XML and dependency types
Date Wed, 25 Aug 2010 08:07:56 GMT
The first problem (depedency type is ignonred) is just uniplemented.
The second has to do with the fact that maven transitive dependencies from
war artifacts are not inherited and thus the plug-in cannot find the
bundles.

Maybe we should change the discoveryBundles method to treat non-classpath
dependencies(e.g. war etc) differently. By differently I mean to search for
bundles inside the dependency pom.

--
Ioannis D. Canellos