karaf-dev mailing list archives

From Guillaume Nodet <gno...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Fwd: ASF Board Report for Aug 2010 is now due
Date Fri, 20 Aug 2010 11:58:43 GMT
Yeah, I'm sorry I haven't had any time to make the community review it
before submission, but I came back from vacation on friday and the
report had to be submitted on monday, so it was a bit short.    It
should be better next time.

On Fri, Aug 20, 2010 at 12:38 PM, Jamie G. <jamie.goodyear@gmail.com> wrote:
> There is a copy here:
> https://cwiki.apache.org/confluence/display/KARAF/Board+Reports
>
> On Fri, Aug 20, 2010 at 6:47 AM, Lars Heinemann
> <lhein.smx@googlemail.com> wrote:
>>  Guillaume,
>>
>> is the report wiki page online?
>>
>> Regards
>> Lars
>>

>> Am 16.08.2010 07:14, schrieb Guillaume Nodet:
>>>
>>> Time to report.  I'll draft it today and will submit it asap.

>>> issues. Line lengths should be limited to 77 characters. The content

--
Cheers,
Guillaume Nodet