karaf-dev mailing list archives

From Achim Nierbeck <achim.nierb...@ptv.de>
Subject Re: Karaf 2.2.0 release planning
Date Tue, 14 Sep 2010 07:53:14 GMT

Hi All,

I'm not quite sure if it fits this thread but currently I'm working on the
pax-web bundles because there is some issue concerning security constraints
for web applications deployed on a Karaf using pax-web (currently they
aren't supported at all :( ).
I would like to see this in the next release of the Karaf, but it will take
me some time adding this missing features to the pax-web project (let's say
about 5 days or so since I can only do this in the evenings), and I do not
have a full access to the pax-web project I would like to commit a rather
big patch then :)

Is it possible to wait with the next release for this patch, or would it
delay the schedule to much.

Thanks, Achim