karaf-dev mailing list archives

From Adrian Trenaman <trena...@progress.com>
Subject Re: [VOTE] Release Karaf version 2.1.0
Date Thu, 23 Sep 2010 11:46:23 GMT
Yup, mea culpa Charles.

We implemented a new feature whereby osgi:list doesn't barf out all the
system bundles any more: it just displays bundles over a threshold,
which is by default 50. So osgi:list will now print out your application
level bundles.

I think you can use something like osgi:list -t 0 to print all the
bundles above the threshold level of 0.

Cheers,
Ade.