karaf-dev mailing list archives

From Claus Ibsen <claus.ib...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: [VOTE] Release Karaf version 2.1.0
Date Fri, 24 Sep 2010 06:06:08 GMT
On Fri, Sep 24, 2010 at 7:59 AM, Charles Moulliard <cmoulliard@gmail.com> wrote:
> As this property is used also to configure how bundles are started or
> not in a master/slave config, I would prefer to have a separate
> variable to define which bundles are displayed by default on the
> console.
>
> So we must solve this before to release karaf 2.1.0

-1 for that.

I only think critical bugs or the likes can stop a release which is
already in the vote.

The release has already been delayed and Apache Camel and Scalate 1.3
is awaiting this release.
As gnodet said, I also favor release early and often.

--
Claus Ibsen
Apache Camel Committer

Blog: http://davsclaus.blogspot.com/