karaf-dev mailing list archives

From Guillaume Nodet <gno...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Karaf 2.2.0 release planning
Date Tue, 14 Sep 2010 08:53:31 GMT
I'd rather do a new minor release after 2.1.0 if needed.

As for pax-web, if you create an account on ops4j, you should be able
to commit any modifications to pax-web ...
Just make sure you don't break anything.  Any further pax-web related
discussion should be held on the ops4j mailing list i think.