karaf-dev mailing list archives

Site index · List index
Message view « Date » · « Thread »
Top « Date » · « Thread »
From Guillaume Nodet <gno...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Karaf 2.2.0 release planning
Date Tue, 14 Sep 2010 08:53:31 GMT
I'd rather do a new minor release after 2.1.0 if needed.

As for pax-web, if you create an account on ops4j, you should be able
to commit any modifications to pax-web ...
Just make sure you don't break anything.  Any further pax-web related
discussion should be held on the ops4j mailing list i think.

On Tue, Sep 14, 2010 at 09:53, Achim Nierbeck <achim.nierbeck@ptv.de> wrote:
> Hi All,
> I'm not quite sure if it fits this thread but currently I'm working on the
> pax-web bundles because there is some issue concerning security constraints
> for web applications deployed on a Karaf using pax-web (currently they
> aren't supported at all :( ).
> I would like to see this in the next release of the Karaf, but it will take
> me some time adding this missing features to the pax-web project (let's say
> about 5 days or so since I can only do this in the evenings), and I do not
> have a full access to the pax-web project I would like to commit a rather
> big patch then :)
> Is it possible to wait with the next release for this patch, or would it
> delay the schedule to much.
> Thanks, Achim
> --
> View this message in context: http://karaf.922171.n3.nabble.com/Karaf-2-2-0-release-planning-tp1412181p1471432.html
> Sent from the Karaf - Dev mailing list archive at Nabble.com.

Guillaume Nodet
Blog: http://gnodet.blogspot.com/
Open Source SOA

View raw message