karaf-dev mailing list archives

From "Jamie G." <jamie.goody...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: [VOTE] Release Karaf version 2.1.0
Date Fri, 24 Sep 2010 15:59:10 GMT
Hi,

The vote has passed with the following result :

 +1 (binding): Jean-Baptiste Onofré, Guillaume Nodet, Gert Vanthienen,
Charles Moulliard, Jamie Goodyear, Freeman Fang, and  Chris Custine.

 +1 (non binding): Achim Nierbeck, Ioannis Canellos, Hiram Chirino,
James Strachan, and Claus Ibsen

I will copy this release to the Karaf dist directory and promote the
artifacts to the central Maven repository.

Many thanks to everyone whom has contributed towards this release :)