karaf-dev mailing list archives

From Charles Moulliard <cmoulli...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: [VOTE] Release Karaf version 2.1.0
Date Fri, 24 Sep 2010 11:47:53 GMT
Sorry for my mistake. I thought that there was one property when in
fact there was two.

I would say that if the wiki web site has been updated with the
modifications made (description of the command 'la' and new parameter
added for 'osgi:list -t') , I accept the promotion of this new
release.

+1

Charles

On Fri, Sep 24, 2010 at 11:44 AM, Jamie G. <jamie.goodyear@gmail.com> wrote:
> The property "karaf.lock.level" is used to configure how bundles are
> started or not in a master/slave config. The property
> "karaf.systemBundlesStartLevel" is only used by the karaf shell
> package in Utils and ListBundles classes... I do not see how this
> property will affect the operation of Master/Slave fail over.
>
> On Fri, Sep 24, 2010 at 4:11 AM, Guillaume Nodet <gnodet@gmail.com> wrote:
>> Yeah, this is very minor annoyance which does not affect the behavior
>> and which has an easy workaround which is to use 'la' instead of
>> 'osgi:list'.
>> Also the real purpose is to not show 'system bundles' by default,
>> which means the value should be the same as the one used to define the
>> threshold when using osgi:start and other related commands.
>> I'd think that introducing yet another variable would make things even
>> more confusing.
>>
>> On Fri, Sep 24, 2010 at 07:59, Charles Moulliard <cmoulliard@gmail.com> wrote:
>>> As this property is used also to configure how bundles are started or
>>> not in a master/slave config, I would prefer to have a separate
>>> variable to define which bundles are displayed by default on the
>>> console.
>>>
>>> So we must solve this before to release karaf 2.1.0

Karaf :: Shell

at the moment.

some time for cwiki to