karaf-dev mailing list archives

From Guillaume Nodet <gno...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: [VOTE] Release Karaf version 2.1.0
Date Fri, 24 Sep 2010 06:41:36 GMT
Yeah, this is very minor annoyance which does not affect the behavior
and which has an easy workaround which is to use 'la' instead of
'osgi:list'.
Also the real purpose is to not show 'system bundles' by default,
which means the value should be the same as the one used to define the
threshold when using osgi:start and other related commands.
I'd think that introducing yet another variable would make things even
more confusing.

--
Cheers,
Guillaume Nodet