karaf-dev mailing list archives

From Ɓukasz Dywicki <l...@code-house.org>
Subject Equinox packages
Date Sun, 21 Nov 2010 20:59:01 GMT
Hi All,
I would test Equinox + AspectJ integration with Karaf but I stuck. I have
following bundles installed:

START LEVEL 100 , List Threshold: 50
   ID   State         Blueprint      Level  Name
[  37] [Installed  ] [            ] [   60] WeavingService Plug-in
(Incubation) (1.0.0.200905031323)
[  38] [Installed  ] [            ] [   60] Aspect Weaving Hooks Plug-in
(Incubation) (1.0.0.200905031323)
[  39] [Installed  ] [            ] [   60] J9 CachingService Plug-in
(Incubation) (1.0.0.200905031323)
[  40] [Installed  ] [            ] [   60] Standard Caching Service for
Equinox Aspects (Incubation) (1.0.0.200905031323)

These bundles are required to enable AspectJ runtime weaving. When I try to
start bundle 38 I've following error:
Error executing command: Fragment bundles cannot be started.

Ok, but who is host of this bundle? Host is org.eclipse.osgi. Do you have
any ideas how to resolve these two bundles - org.eclipse.osgi and AspectJ
Weaving hook plugin?

Best regards,
Lukasz