karaf-dev mailing list archives

From Łukasz Dywicki <l...@code-house.org>
Subject RE: [DISCUSS] Karaf distribution testing
Date Wed, 24 Nov 2010 08:38:39 GMT
Hi,
We have many machines for hudson so we can run platform dependant tests
automatically on Apache infrastructure (Windows, Linux, Solaris, OSX).

Best regards,
Lukasz

-----Original Message-----
From: Guillaume Nodet [mailto:gnodet@gmail.com]
Sent: Tuesday, November 23, 2010 8:18 AM
To: dev@karaf.apache.org
Subject: Re: [DISCUSS] Karaf distribution testing

Definitely something around that.  In details, 'm not sure we should
separate the windows / unix in separate folders, but that's a detail
(cygwin is in both categories, so that's a tricky one...).
As discussed with Jamie, I think we have some tools already that will
help us write such test, so we should start writing one asap and see
how it goes.  We should be able to refactor to adapt more use cases
over time.

--
Cheers,
Guillaume Nodet