karaf-dev mailing list archives

From Achim Nierbeck <bcanh...@googlemail.com>
Subject Re: [VOTE] Release Karaf version 2.1.2
Date Thu, 18 Nov 2010 21:49:48 GMT
Hi,

I just wanted to build the latest from the 2.1.x branch on a windows
machine, one of the unit tests is in a error state :(

Test set: org.apache.karaf.admin.internal.AdminServiceImplTest
Tests run: 2, Failures: 0, Errors: 1, Skipped: 0, Time elapsed: 0.115
sec <<< FAILURE!
testConfigurationFiles(org.apache.karaf.admin.internal.AdminServiceImplTest)
Time elapsed: 0.071 sec  <<< ERROR!
java.io.IOException: Cannot run program "chmod": CreateProcess error=2,
Das System kann die angegebene Datei nicht finden
    at java.lang.ProcessBuilder.start(ProcessBuilder.java:460)
    at
org.apache.karaf.admin.internal.AdminServiceImpl.chmod(AdminServiceImpl.java:348)
    at
org.apache.karaf.admin.internal.AdminServiceImpl.createInstance(AdminServiceImpl.java:181)
    at
org.apache.karaf.admin.internal.AdminServiceImplTest.testConfigurationFiles(AdminServiceImplTest.java:76)
    at
    at

It can't find the requested file.

Cheers, Achim