karaf-dev mailing list archives

From Bengt Rodehav <be...@rodehav.com>
Subject Re: [VOTE] Release Karaf version 2.1.1
Date Thu, 11 Nov 2010 07:52:49 GMT
I noticed that Karaf 2.1.1 still uses pax-web 0.7.3 (as Karaf 2.1.0 did). I
have great problems using pax-web 0.73 (and 0.8.0 which was recently
released). I don't know where the problems lies but staying with pax-web
0.7.2 seems to temporarily solve the problem - maybe Karaf should consider
doing that.

There is a thread at the Felix user list about this:

http://old.nabble.com/Web-console-issues-td30106481.html

<http://old.nabble.com/Web-console-issues-td30106481.html>and it is also
discussed in the following JIRA:

https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/FELIX-1032