karaf-dev mailing list archives

From Jarek Gawor <jga...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: [VOTE] Release Karaf version 2.1.2
Date Thu, 18 Nov 2010 06:06:26 GMT
I was trying to build 2.1.2 tag. The archetypes itests failed because
the  ./archetypes/command/src/main/resources/archetype-resources/pom.xml
defines a snapshot dependency on org.apache.karaf.shell.console.

Also, I was a bit confused about the osgi:list --help description for
-t option. It says:

        -t
                Specifies the bundle threshold; bundles with a
start-level less than this value will not get
                printed out.
                (defaults to -1)

If it defaults to -1 it should show all bundles by default. But it
seems to default to 50.

Jarek