karaf-dev mailing list archives

From Guillaume Nodet <gno...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: [DISCUSS] Karaf distribution testing
Date Fri, 26 Nov 2010 13:08:58 GMT
I've just committed a first test to see what's possible.
It's really easy and only unzip the distribution, start karaf, wait
for it to be started, run the stop script, and wait for evrything to
shutdown.
We can build on that and add more tests for various scripts and
expected behavior.
We could even add some for demos if that makes sense ...
Feel free to hack on that ....

See http://svn.apache.org/viewvc?view=revision&revision=1039339
The actual test is available at
http://svn.apache.org/viewvc/karaf/trunk/itests/kittests/src/test/java/org/apache/karaf/kittests/KitTest.java?view=markup