karaf-dev mailing list archives

From Guillaume Nodet <gno...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: admin core dependency on jline
Date Fri, 05 Nov 2010 21:04:02 GMT
Well, actually, org.apache.karaf.shell.console jar has been turned
into a standalone jar so it embeds jansi and jline, gogo and hawtjni,
so I think that's why there's no need for additional dependnecies.

On Fri, Nov 5, 2010 at 21:55, Ming Fang <mingfang@mac.com> wrote:
> It appears that org.apache.karaf.admin.internal.AdminServiceImpl.java in module org.apache.karaf.admin.core
needs org.fusesource.jansi.Ansi.
> However the pom file does not have a dependency it like this
>        <dependency>
>            <groupId>org.sonatype.jline</groupId>
>            <artifactId>jline</artifactId>
>            <scope>provided</scope>
>        </dependency>
>
> I suspect it currently compiles due to a bug in the maven compiler plugin since it is
incorrectly picking up the above dependency transitively from org.apache.karaf.shell.console.

--
Cheers,
Guillaume Nodet