karaf-dev mailing list archives

From "Jamie G." <jamie.goody...@gmail.com>
Subject [DISCUSS] Apache Karaf 2.1.2 issues
Date Tue, 16 Nov 2010 18:48:34 GMT
Hi All,

Shortly after our Apache Karaf 2.1.1 release a few immediate issues
were raised, these have since been resolved on the 2.1.x series branch
and are ready for inclusion in our next patch release. I would like to
ask all of us to take some time to check if they have any bug fixes on
the 2.2.x branch that need back porting to the 2.1.x series, as this
would be a good time to catch these issues.

I've created a jira entry for tracking the 2.1.2 release process, I'll
be updating it as progress is made.

Cheers,
Jamie