karaf-dev mailing list archives

From "Jamie G." <jamie.goody...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: [VOTE] Release Karaf version 2.1.2
Date Mon, 22 Nov 2010 11:14:00 GMT
Ok, it appears we have a consensus. I'm canceling this release
candidate and will rollback to a clean state of 2.1.2-snapshot. A jira
entry will be created for the Windows batch file - maven substitution
issue on the 2.1.x and 2.2.x lines.

Jamie

2010/11/22 Achim Nierbeck <bcanhome@googlemail.com>:
> As a Windows User for development (not productive runtime :) ) I have to
> revert my vote too.
>
> -1 now
>
> 2010/11/22 Jean-Baptiste Onofré <jb@nanthrax.net>
>
>> Thanks for the test on Windows (unfortunately, we are mainly use Unix
>> system, but we have to install a VirtualBox or something to test some
>> changes on Windows).
>>
>> The regression is important for windows users.
>>
>> I revert my previous vote and put -1 now.
>>
>> Regards
>> JB
>>

>> On 11/21/2010 06:41 PM, Łukasz Dywicki wrote:
>>
>>> Hi All,
>>> I checked the release. Everything is ok, but I found small issue in
>>> client.bat configuration file. It doesn't work because there is
>>> placeholders
>>> that are not replaced by Maven:
>>>
>>> set CLASSPATH=%KARAF_HOME%\lib\bin\karaf-client.jar
>>> set
>>>
>>> CLASSPATH=%CLASSPATH%;%KARAF_HOME%\system\org\apache\sshd\sshd-core\${sshd.v
>>> ersion}\sshd-core-${sshd.version}.jar
>>> set
>>>
>>> CLASSPATH=%CLASSPATH%;%KARAF_HOME%\system\org\apache\mina\mina-core\${mina.v
>>> ersion}\mina-core-${mina.version}.jar