karaf-dev mailing list archives

From Ioannis Canellos <ioca...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Has anyone ever used Karaf like this?
Date Fri, 05 Nov 2010 08:47:15 GMT
Achim, by descovery I mean the ability to discover services provided by
remote instances.

Mike, I think that zoo keeper does not use multi cast for discovery.
However, I read that it has other limitations like "requires to know the IPs
of the hosts, in advance". I am not sure how this translates to EC2.

Thank you both for your feedback. Any other piece of information is welcome.