karaf-dev mailing list archives

From "Jamie G." <jamie.goody...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: [VOTE] Release Karaf version 2.1.2
Date Thu, 18 Nov 2010 10:38:44 GMT
Good catch of the SNAPSHOT dependency in
archetypes/command/src/main/resources/archetype-resources/pom.xml.

As to the osgi:list help description, the -1 default value is internal
value the threshold has until runtime when it reads the configured
setting or passed value. It would be nice if the default printed the
configured value, perhaps an improvement jira entry could be made for
this.