karaf-dev mailing list archives

From "Jamie G." <jamie.goody...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: [VOTE] Release Karaf version 2.1.1
Date Sun, 14 Nov 2010 14:02:37 GMT
Hi,

The vote has passed with the following result :

 +1 (binding): Charles Moulliard, Ioannis Canellos, Freeman Fang,
Jean-Baptiste Onofre, Guillaume Nodet, and Jamie Goodyear.

 +1 (non binding): Achim Nierbeck, Adrian Trenaman, Claus Ibsen, James
Strachan, Ɓukasz Dywicki, and Hiram Chirino

I will copy this release to the Karaf dist directory and promote the
artifacts to the central Maven repository.

Many thanks to everyone whom has contributed towards this release :)

P.S.
In regards to Karaf-273, upon resolution we can look at cutting a
Karaf 2.1.2 patch release.