karaf-dev mailing list archives

From Andreas Pieber <anpie...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Ability to watch a bundle location
Date Mon, 06 Dec 2010 15:55:06 GMT
I'm not sure if this is possible, but a dev:watch mvn:groupId would be even more
helpful. I start karaf and build/change/update the bundles of a project
(typically within a specific mvn groupId) (the project has about 200 bundles
which makes it quite hard to enter dev:watch 1,2,3...,199,200). But dev:watch [BUNDLE_ID]
will also
help a lot for the moment :)

kind regards,
andreas