karaf-dev mailing list archives

From Andreas Pieber <anpie...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Modeling tools
Date Thu, 30 Dec 2010 11:48:53 GMT
I think some UML diagrams of the core concepts would really help
to understand karafs architecture, but I'm not so sure if we should use tools
which are not available for free.

Although not too pretty e.g. bouml [1] should do the job. At least it is open
source and available pre-packed on all (major) platforms/distributions.

WDYT?

kind regards,
andreas

[1] http://bouml.free.fr/