karaf-dev mailing list archives

From Andreas Pieber <anpie...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: release karaf-2.1.3?
Date Thu, 30 Dec 2010 12:07:34 GMT
Ok, I've fixed most of the issues assigned to karaf-2.1.x release by now. Things
missing:

KARAF-333: waiting for the paxurl release here (the paxurl release fails for me;
gnodet can you do this please?)

KARAF-343: seams to be a "wont fix"? WDYT

KARAF-344: I'll take a look at it later this day

--> Anything else to do? Otherwise I think we can fix a release date for 2.1 (when
ppl are comming back to work after new year's parties :))

WDYT?

kind regards,
andreas