karaf-dev mailing list archives

From Achim Nierbeck <bcanh...@googlemail.com>
Subject Re: Pax-Web 0.8.1
Date Mon, 27 Dec 2010 13:24:22 GMT
Hi,

first hope you guys had some good holidays :)

concerning the latest version of pax-web I really would love to use the
latest snapshot version on trunk of karaf.
But we currently have not snapshot versions available on any maven repo :(

second, yes the pax configuration overrides the configuration of the
jetty xml.
But just the ones that are passed to jetty by pax. All specialized
configurations
jaas as example are only configurable through the jetty xml.

hope that helped a bit :)