karaf-dev mailing list archives

From "Jamie G." <jamie.goody...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: release karaf-2.1.3?
Date Mon, 13 Dec 2010 15:56:19 GMT
HI Andreas,

I have an entry in Karaf's Jira for performing the 2.1.3 release:

I'd be more than happy to start the process once we have the currently
reported issues resolved. In the mean time, we need to ensure that the
improvements do not cause any backward compatibility issues. Any kit
testing on the current 2.1.x snapshot builds would be highly
appreciated as well :)

Cheers,
Jamie