karaf-dev mailing list archives

From Andreas Pieber <anpie...@gmail.com>
Subject jline in Runtime.getRuntime().exec
Date Fri, 10 Dec 2010 07:16:27 GMT
Hey guys,

When I start Karaf via Runtime.getRuntime().exec in windows no input
is allowed. IMHO this results because in the additional process jline
is not allowed to install its required dll (and therefore simply
blocks....). Using "-Djline.terminal=jline.UnsupportedTerminal" fixes
the problem BUT does no longer support most of the console features
(as expected). Since "my" windows coders are not too happy with this
workaround I like to know if I did something wrong with any permission
settings anywhere I'm not able to find using google ( :( ) or if we
can fix/workaround this anyhow directly in karaf?

thanks and kind regards,
andreas