karaf-dev mailing list archives

From Guillaume Nodet <gno...@gmail.com>
Subject [RESULT] [VOTE] Karaf Logo
Date Fri, 10 Dec 2010 08:39:03 GMT
Closing this vote with the following results:

#1:  Andreas Pieber, Ioannis Cannelos (binding), Jarek Gawor
(binding), Achim Nierbeck, Lars Heinemann, Łukasz Dywicki
#2:  Freeman Fang (binding), Johan Edstrom, Jean-Baptiste Onofré
(binding), Chris Custine (binding), Adrian Trenaman, Jamie Goodyear
(binding), Charles Moulliard (binding), Guillaume Nodet (binding)

This is quite close, but the new logo is #2.

I'll make a nice svg version of it (unless Hiram already has one) and
will include it in the current web site design asap.

--
Cheers,
Guillaume Nodet