karaf-dev mailing list archives

From Gert Vanthienen <gert.vanthie...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Ability to watch a bundle location
Date Mon, 06 Dec 2010 14:31:02 GMT
L.S.,

dev:watch sounds like a good solution - their remark came from the
fact that they had to update the code, run a build and then switch to
the karaf console to update the bundle on every iteration, so yeah, I
agree it would be a big help at development time.

Regards,

Gert Vanthienen
FuseSource
Web: http://fusesource.com