karaf-dev mailing list archives

From Andreas Pieber <anpie...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Someone has forgotten to commit something
Date Tue, 01 Feb 2011 18:11:14 GMT
mhm I did some further analyses on the code. Well actually what you did should
work (and works for me). Even if you only download apache-karaf-2.1.99-SNAPSHOT.tar.gz
(or zip), remove your local .m2 repo and start karaf it retrieves [1] from here
[2].

Did you do anything special or simply checkout latest master, clean install,
unpack assembly and start

kind regards,
andreas

[1] mvn:org.apache.karaf/apache-karaf/2.1.99-SNAPSHOT/xml/jettyconfig
[2] https://repository.apache.org/content/groups/snapshots-group/org/apache/karaf/apache-karaf/2.1.99-SNAPSHOT/