karaf-dev mailing list archives

From Andreas Pieber <anpie...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: versioning in branches
Date Mon, 07 Feb 2011 08:46:01 GMT
tbh I don't like the approach to skip versions. IMHO a higher version number
should present more stability and you simply assume that a X.X.1
is more stable than a X.X.0 release and not that the X.X.1 release actually is
the X.X.0 release... Sry, but this sounds wrong somehow :)

kind regards,
andreas