karaf-dev mailing list archives

From Jean-Baptiste Onofré ...@nanthrax.net>
Subject Re: [UPDATE] Karaf 2.2.x branch status
Date Tue, 15 Feb 2011 20:57:49 GMT
I moved KARAF-459 only on 3.0 in Jira.
As I haven't yet started to work on the issue, there is not code to remove.

So, we don't have any pending issues on 2.2.x branch, we can start the
2.2.0 release.

FYI, I started some enhancements in the plane today around the completers:
- I've added an AliasCompleter registered in the AggregatorCompleter.
Now in the console you will be able to complete commands and commands
aliases (as defined in etc/shell.init.script)
- I've added an UrlCompleter to be able to complete mvn URL based on the
repositories defined
I haven't yet finished that, I should be able to work on it tomorrow.
Anyway these enhancements are for the Karaf 3.0.

To summarize: go for Karaf 2.2.0 release :)

Regards
JB