karaf-dev mailing list archives

From Jean-Baptiste Onofré ...@nanthrax.net>
Subject Re: Problems with features-maven-plugin and assemblies
Date Sat, 19 Feb 2011 16:06:04 GMT
Hi Uwe,

1/ I saw your Jira and already replied :) I try to work on it during the
week end.
2/ Correct, it's what I saw. I didn't see the issue before because I'm
working only on Unix system (Linux, Solaris and AIX). Shame on me :) I'm
gonna update the windows assembly.

Thanks again
Regards
JB

On 02/19/2011 04:51 PM, Uwe K. wrote:

> Hi Jean-Baptiste,
>
> 1. I raised KARAF-472 for the features-maven-plugin
> 2. In fact, they are embedded in the system-repo of the unix-bin-assembly
> (.tar.gz), but not in the windows-bin-assembly. If you diff unix-bin.xml and
> windows-bin.xml (in /descriptors either assemblies/apache-karaf
> (karaf-2.2.x) or assembly (trunk)) it gets quite obvious.
>
> Best regards,
>
> Uwe.
>

> jb-3 wrote:
>>
>> Hi Uwe,
>>
>> and thanks for your reporting.
>>
>> 1/ Could you raise a Jira regarding this behavior ?
>> 2/ AFAIR, the two features are embedded in the Karaf system repo. We
>> made some refactoring around the assemblies in the last weeks, and the
>> trunk and the 2.2.x branch are not exactly in the same state (I will fix
>> that asap). Anyway, I gonna check the distribution content.
>>
>> Regards
>> JB
>>
>> On 02/18/2011 04:46 PM, Uwe K. wrote:
>>>
>>> Hi all,
>>>
>>> I found 2 (minor) problems affecting the trunk and karaf-2.2.x-branch:
>>>
>>> 1. The features-maven-plugin seems to have problems with tab-characters
>>> in
>>> feature-repositories (like in the standard-feature http). If there is a