karaf-dev mailing list archives

From Jean-Baptiste Onofré ...@nanthrax.net>
Subject Re: Karaf WebConsole
Date Mon, 28 Feb 2011 20:11:43 GMT
Hi Charles,

FYI, I already raised a Jira about the Karaf WebConsole.

For the 3.0.0, I plan to make important enhancements on the WebConsole.

The fist step is to update the look'n feel (CSS, some content, etc).
The second step is to add new features presents in the shell but not in
the WebConsole (diagnostics, etc).
The third step is to refactore the WebConsole, maybe using a new
framework (Vaadin or Pax Wicket) and a complete new frontend.

Regards
JB