karaf-dev mailing list archives

From Achim Nierbeck <bcanh...@googlemail.com>
Subject Re: Branching karaf-2.2.x now (Re: Thoughts about Karaf profiles / releases / growing number of dependencies (Re: AW: AW: Problem when starting camel-cxf in karaf)
Date Fri, 04 Feb 2011 14:22:59 GMT
IMHO Concerning the RC, since it is a "Release Candidate" does it
really need to go through the full Release Vote cycle? I would not
think so, a release itself, yes it does. On the other hand you could
call a Release Candidate just a "named" snapshot, or better a tagged
snapshot at a certain "interval". I don't think we have to go through
the process of "version"-ing it at JIRA and so forth.

just my .02€ :)

Achim