karaf-dev mailing list archives

Site index · List index
Message view « Date » · « Thread »
Top « Date » · « Thread »
From "Jamie G." <jamie.goody...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: [DISCUSS] Karaf 2.1.4 status
Date Fri, 11 Feb 2011 22:51:40 GMT
I've added the 2.1.5 to versions to JIRA, and bumped this issue's fix
version out to 2.1.5 :)

On Fri, Feb 11, 2011 at 7:12 PM, Guillaume Nodet <gnodet@gmail.com> wrote:
> Agreed.   Though that version does not exists yet.
>
> On Fri, Feb 11, 2011 at 23:07, Jamie G. <jamie.goodyear@gmail.com> wrote:
>> Karaf-458 was added to the 2.1.4 'to fix' list, perhaps we can move
>> this along to 2.1.5?
>>
>> On Fri, Feb 11, 2011 at 5:57 PM, Jamie G. <jamie.goodyear@gmail.com> wrote:
>>> Sounds like we have some consensus to start the process soon... we've
>>> just updated the web site infrastructure to Scalate, so I'd like to
>>> give some time to validate that all is in order before kicking off a
>>> release candidate build.
>>>
>>> In the mean time I'll start in on updating the readme, etc.
>>>
>>> J
>>>
>>> On Fri, Feb 11, 2011 at 9:01 AM, Ioannis Canellos <iocanel@gmail.com> wrote:
>>>> My +1 for the 2.1.4
>>>>
>>>> On Fri, Feb 11, 2011 at 2:24 PM, Achim Nierbeck <bcanhome@googlemail.com>wrote:
>>>>
>>>>> +1 for a 2.1.4 release
>>>>>
>>>>> 2011/2/11  <jb@nanthrax.net>:
>>>>> > I would like to work on documentation this afternoon, before the
release.
>>>>> >
>>>>> > I do my best to do it shortly.
>>>>> >
>>>>> > Thanks
>>>>> > Regards
>>>>> > JB
>>>>> > -----Original Message-----
>>>>> > From: "Jamie G." <jamie.goodyear@gmail.com>
>>>>> > Date: Fri, 11 Feb 2011 08:24:26
>>>>> > To: <dev@karaf.apache.org>
>>>>> > Reply-To: dev@karaf.apache.org
>>>>> > Subject: Re: [DISCUSS] Karaf 2.1.4 status
>>>>> >
>>>>> > I'd like to hear back from JB on his manual updates, I could wait
on
>>>>> > starting the release candidate process if he has a bunch of updates
it
>>>>> > could pick up. Otherwise I'm good to start things rolling :)
>>>>> >
>>>>> > J
>>>>> >
>>>>> > On Fri, Feb 11, 2011 at 4:08 AM, Andreas Pieber <anpieber@gmail.com>
>>>>> wrote:
>>>>> >> mhm, from my point of view we can go ahead with this release.
IMHO we've
>>>>> >> included a bunch of fixes and there are no further critical
fixes on the
>>>>> list
>>>>> >> --> +1 for going ahead
>>>>> >>
>>>>> >> kind regards,
>>>>> >> andreas
>>>>> >>
>>>>> >> On Tue, Feb 08, 2011 at 06:56:47PM -0330, Jamie G. wrote:
>>>>> >>> Hi,
>>>>> >>>
>>>>> >>> Now that we have Karaf 2.2.0 working towards release, and
3.0.0
>>>>> >>> roadmap planning well started, I believe it's time we take
some time
>>>>> >>> to review the status of Karaf 2.1.4.
>>>>> >>>
>>>>> >>> According to JIRA we have 11 resolved issues on the 2.1.x
branch,
>>>>> >>> perhaps we should consider rolling up a release? There is
currently no
>>>>> >>> other open issues listed for 2.1.4.
>>>>> >>>
>>>>> >>> -Jamie
>>>>> >>
>>>>> >
>>>>>
>>>>
>>>>
>>>>
>>>> --
>>>> *Ioannis Canellos*
>>>> http://iocanel.blogspot.com
>>>>
>>>> Integration Engineer @ Upstream S.A. <http://www.upstreamsystems.com>
>>>>
>>>
>>
>
>
>
> --
> Cheers,
> Guillaume Nodet
> ------------------------
> Blog: http://gnodet.blogspot.com/
> ------------------------
> Open Source SOA
> http://fusesource.com
>

Mime
View raw message