karaf-dev mailing list archives

From gsilverman <gsilver...@dispensingsolutionsinc.com>
Subject Re: Thoughts about Karaf profiles / releases / growing number of dependencies (Re: AW: AW: Problem when starting camel-cxf in karaf)
Date Tue, 17 May 2011 00:36:38 GMT
You camel/karaf officiondos can yap all you want to each other. All I want to
do is run camel-cxf in karaf, and I can't. I even tried camel-cxf
2.8-SNAPSHOT with karaf 2.2.1. The instructions on the Apache Camel:CXF
Example OSGi page, if anyone can actually follow them, don't work (is there
a cxf feature to install?).

I even tried replacing the etc/jre.properties in Karaf with the one in
ServiceMix 4.3, as someone suggested, and that didn't work.

If there's a secret to get this to run, I and I'm sure a lot of others would
like to hear about it.