karaf-dev mailing list archives

From Achim Nierbeck <bcanh...@googlemail.com>
Subject Re: [DISCUSS] Karaf-Max assembly
Date Tue, 03 May 2011 20:56:03 GMT
Hi Christian,

well the scenario Mike is talking of you are not able to download your
dependencies at all.
There are certain environments where you merely don't get the desired
downloads,
especially with maven.

so yes I can understand and support the idea of building an additional
distro including all
optional features.

regards, Achim