karaf-dev mailing list archives

From Jean-Baptiste Onofré ...@nanthrax.net>
Subject Re: [DISCUSS] Karaf-Max assembly
Date Wed, 04 May 2011 06:38:12 GMT
Hi Mike,

It could be interested. AFAIR, David worked on the new MOJO and the full
distribution provide quite the same thing.

We can guarantee a "standard" Karaf full distribution but not a custom
Karaf distribution.

Anyway, as I said in previous threads, as soon as Karaf 2.2.1 is out, we
will focus on trunk to deeper test the assemblies and new MOJOs.
I'm agree to include this kind of distribution (even if it could be a
large one :)).

Regards
JB