karaf-dev mailing list archives

From Jean-Baptiste Onofré ...@nanthrax.net>
Subject Re: [VOTE] Add Cellar into Karaf trunk
Date Wed, 04 May 2011 07:35:22 GMT
Hi Guillaume,

thanks for the update.

I would prefer to have Cellar directly on Karaf trunk. Like this, it
allows to define Cellar feature into the Karaf features descriptors.
But your remark is right and it could make sense to have Cellar as a
Karaf edge project.
@others: WDYT ?

For the projects dependencies (SMX, CXF, etc), it's just an idea, and
I'm not sure it's a good one :). For now, Cellar is **only** a Karaf
cluster implementation. So it makes sense to be in Karaf. If later, it
evolves to something different, we will think about moving into a new
project (as we made for Karaf, from ServiceMix Kernel, to Felix Karaf
and finally Karaf :)).

Thanks again
Regards
JB