karaf-dev mailing list archives

From Christian Schneider <ch...@die-schneider.net>
Subject Re: [DISCUSS] Subprojects (was [VOTE] Add Cellar into Karaf trunk)
Date Wed, 04 May 2011 09:35:51 GMT
I would like Cellar to be integrated into Karaf for the moment. When it
supports more then Karaf then this is the right time to make it more
independent.

Always remember that for subprojects you also have to call votes for the
releases. So this would mean some extra  overhead.

Christian

--
----
http://www.liquid-reality.de