karaf-dev mailing list archives

From Jean-Baptiste Onofré ...@nanthrax.net>
Subject [RESULT] [VOTE] Add Cellar into Karaf trunk
Date Fri, 06 May 2011 17:22:41 GMT
Hi all,

here's the result of the vote:

+1 (binding): Ioannis Canellos, Achim Nierbeck, Jamie Goodyear, Andreas
Pieber, Jean-Baptiste Onofré
+1 (non-binding): Mike Van, Johan Edstrom
+0: Guillaume Nodet

So the vote has passed.

Regarding the parallel discussion, Karaf Cellar will be added as a Karaf
subproject.

I propose :

https://svn.apache.org/repos/asf/karaf/cellar/trunk
https://svn.apache.org/repos/asf/karaf/cellar/tags
https://svn.apache.org/repos/asf/karaf/cellar/branches

@Ioannis: could you:
1/ Move the source from github to asf svn
2/ check that all files includes the ASF header
3/ check that all packages are named org.apache.karaf.cellar
I will review it tomorrow and commit my changes.

@Achim and the others: we should create other Karaf sub-projects. I
think of Karaf WebContainer powered by Pax-Web first.
Could you prepare this for Karaf trunk (Jira, sources move, etc) ?

Thanks all for your vote and welcome Cellar into Karaf :)

Regards
JB