karaf-dev mailing list archives

From Christian Schneider <ch...@die-schneider.net>
Subject Re: [PROPOSAL] Shell commands context support
Date Mon, 23 May 2011 11:12:30 GMT
I like the idea of context switching. I have seen a similar thing in
cisco routers. See their tutorial for inspriation:
http://www.cisco.com/warp/cpropub/45/tutorial.htm

I am not sure if the style they used is applicable for karaf but it is
always useful to look at mature implementations when defining such features.

Christian

--
Christian Schneider
http://www.liquid-reality.de