karaf-dev mailing list archives

From Jean-Baptiste Onofré ...@nanthrax.net>
Subject Re: [PROPOSAL] Features autostart attribute
Date Tue, 31 May 2011 06:43:56 GMT
Hi Christian,

I'm fully agree with you and it's my first concern when you read my
previous e-mail of the thread.

I prefer:
1/ add a autostart property in the etc/org.apache.karaf.features.cfg
file to features installed from the command line. It allow people to
automatically start the features that he wants.
2/ enhance the deployer (kar and features) to automatically start the
features dropped in the deploy folder

Regards
JB