karaf-dev mailing list archives

From David Jencks <david_jen...@yahoo.com>
Subject Re: [DISCUSS] Karaf-Max assembly
Date Tue, 03 May 2011 19:43:10 GMT
Hi Mike,

karaf-full is supposed to be identical to the non-minimal karaf assembly from the old style
assembly.

I have no objection to your proposal and I think it would be pretty trivial to make such an
assembly using the karaf-assembly packaging.

I'm curious about the environment you are in that would make it easier to import an assembly
containing 150 bundles 50 of which you don't use than the 100 you do use.

thanks
david jencks